Saturday, February 23, 2008

owh no!im emo again...


i noticed that when im emo..i tend to drink jollyshandy.Jolly shandy only what!

eventually my mother found out about it..and she drank the last can.greatt.

Shandy doesnnot make you drunk...believe me.i dont know why but it makes me

forget about him.i tend to think about other craps lah.


Lembu,kerbau is emo too.

i miss him lah.im so CONFUSE.the whole universe is asking me to forget about himbecause he is taking me for granted...but i cant!tze...i finally understand you.

You can't just stop liking a guy just like that.Love doesn't come and go any minute,any second and any time..Lembu,i know you still have feelings towards him and im not going to force you to stop loving him.it's up to you..

i am going through the same problem as you lah.i can go insane thinking of how much he really loves me,when my love to him is endless..i cannot stop loving him because im taking it seriously.but the point is..is he taking me seriously?or am i some toy to him?

i gave him a present during Valentines..did he give me anything?just a stupid hug and a poem..what was his excuse?i don't celebrate Valentines.i don't want anything special..i don't want any damn expensive things..all i want is him to call and wish me!

in school,he never acknowledge me as someone special but he tells me im special in messages.he doesn't even talk to me as much as he talk to her..what the heck?

im a girl with a fragile heart.

No comments: