Saturday, March 1, 2008

Broken,Once Again.

Yeah,you got that right folks.Broken,not once,not twice.But uhh,the billion'th time.Hell to the no,I am not bullshitting.Its true.

I guess 20 months doesnt mean that much to you huh?Instead,you go bother bout some 3 month relationship that has just been doubled-over.No,Im not comparing myself to her.Why should I?She aint no better than me.And Im no better than her either.She hurt you,you broke down.You,being the asshole you are,hurt me.I broke down as well.Now you know how I feel,but still you wouldnt even give a fucking fuck.Well,yeah,why should you?After all,Im just your Ex-Girlfriend hmmm?

Well,I was the Ex-Girlfriend who was always there for you thick and thin when no one else would even bother to deal with the bullshits you bring to yourself.Im not going to mention all the shits you got yourself into and were unable to bail yourself out of it.It would practically drop the good name of guys.Im always saving your fucking arse!Not even a thank you from you.You practically took me for granted when all I ever did was love you.I didnt want to see you hurt.And the most stupido thing ever is that I thought you would never hurt me!But in the end,you kicked me to the ground,sucked out all my oxygen and left me lying there crippled and bleeding.Have you got no heart?Oh yeah,thats right,you dont.Bloody bitch,you.Just because I call you a bitch,doesnt mean I hate you.I dont.For now,at least.

And you,how dare you play with my feelings.Its bad enough Im hurt already,must you bruise me even more?You have been giving me false hope throughout the whole 2007 untill this year,2008.You're so lifeless lah.Stop giving me false hope when you dont want or need me anymore.It will save so much of my time and feelings as well.You wasted so much of my feelings do you know that?SO MUCH.i cannot explain to you how I feel right now but trust me,I feel terrible.Like shit,you understand?Worse than shit lah,a shit that has been stepped on.All this while,I thought I was going to be a happy girl,but i was wrong,Im going to be that girl who pulls her long sulky face everyday wherever she goes.Sheeesh.How miserable can life get.

Sad for a guy like you to top things off.Jia Wei told me I was blinded by love.Well honey,you're wrong.Love practically dug my eyes out from its sockets.Steph,my dear kerbau,you said love killed me mentally.You're wrong once again,I am dead mentally and physically.Its no wonder I go kukubabooboo out of nowhere.

LOVE IS TERRIBLE WHEN EVERYTHING'S WRONG.
SHEEESH.

1 comment:

wuantwothree said...

if that's the case, it ain't love no more, my dear. take care :)