Tuesday, March 4, 2008

People-people sekalian

i totally did not type the last post..it was my lembu lah..who else?

but i have problems too.

Guys are fuck holes.

im like so hurt right now..okays..we shall name the him jumanji.
guess whatt?he was playing with my feelings all these while.greatt.
i treated him so kao seriously..and him?

i should had listen to andrea..She warned me...she never did approved
us and i was really annoyed of her..im sorry tai jia wei.

OWHMYGAWD...he is such a fuck hole..i seriously do not understand!
What did i do to make him dislike me?He is so unpredictable lah.First,he
was showing some signs..next?being very cold to me.

yo dude!what do you want from my life?

im like...left hanging on the thread.head or tail i don't know..it happened just
like that.

He's such a fucking player lah.I never felt so sakit hati ever.Well that's cause i
was so stupid to believe he was the dude im going to get married to.and i treated
him so damn seriously..

owh Jesus..why me!?!?!

and guess what..tomorrow will be the last day of school and then it'll be the holidays=)
meaning...no jumanji for 10 days!and im going for church camp..yay!

owh Lord,please heal my broken heart during camp.

damit..i don't want to attend school tomorrow =(
hear me say it again

i don't want to fucking go to school tomorrow.

but well..Tze is going to be there..DUHH.so..it wont be too bad.

by the way,i still have feelings towards him but im aware that soon,my mind is going to kick him out.

Like owhmygawd...they are together!

they=my good friend + the dude i like

Get the fucking link?

My life is pretty fucked up.Lord,im waiting for you
to come heal my broken heart.

No comments: