Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tiringg

These few days[saturday,sunday,monday and tuesday]had been insane.i was weary,cranky and weak.Those 3 hell-ish days were spent in and out of the hospital.My energy was entirely drained out,suffering from runny nose and fever.No worries..im alright

From the 29th of October until 4th of November,daddy suffered high fever.hell yea..7 freaking days weix..Mum and I accompanied(we had to right?)him to SJMC for a blood test.Yea,turned up to be dengue.Chill..it's just classical dengue a.k.a first degree/mild.Some slow witted and mentally deficiant doctor insisted that daddy had to be admitted.Somehow,my supermother "terjumpa" our family doctor who got daddy out of the stupid hospital.Even he agreed that there was no need for him to be admitted.

Owh wells,there was a price to pay..Daddy had to go back to hospital everyday to test his blood,pack cell volume as well as platelets.Ish so freaking troublesome.Hello?that leads to..

  • i have to rouse from my beauty sleep at 6a.m every morning
  • Lunch will be served with soupy stuff
  • I will have to sit on uncomfortable seats in SJMC for million of hours
  • Menjatuhkan air muka I when dozing off in front of so many people[mind you,my mouth was wide open]

Though i grumble,complain and crap like mad..Deep deep in my heart,I don't mind.He is my daddy and it ismy duty to provide him the very best.Even if I cannot drive him up and down..giving him the support do tell him that I care for him.

Daddy forgive me if I crap too much in the hospital..I was just trying to entertain you.

No comments: