Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hehehehe..what was i doing?when i ponteng-ed school for a week?

[screams][shouts][claps]My cousin and her family came over..They stayed in my home for 5 days...It was wonderful.Elaine and I cam whored for 5 whole days..like any other girls..went shopping..went to eat BIG APPLE DOUGHNUTS..telling you guys what she did in my house will take me forever.so i'll include some pictures we took in THE CURVE...what we did in the car..more like what elaine did to me...yea




The yummy yummy doughnuts...I ate about 8 pieces...



Mum[right] and aunt[left]...They ditch us for their conversation..sweat.


After many many hours...we went home...

Elaine drove me retarded by saying all kinds of stupid things..

My reaction:






Stephie gets the "ah thong syntom"




She is going to *die*





Dah mati ke?
Suddenly...




She went GILA BABI




"BOO YA"elaine...im not scard of you...instead..you should be afraid!





See the hand?its elaine trying to KILL me...






Aaaaaaa....my face!i look like a pig!


a HAWT pig





NO matter what Elaine did to me..i will always love her.."BABI"..i love you



Stephanie Thong Poh Yin and Elaine Tan Kah Wei
























No comments: