Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I just feel like writting.I will be goin to heaven tomorrow.Going to heaven = sitting for my science examination.I purposely skipped school today to study science.As if i did.Studying is not my thing.If you lock me up in a room with a revision book,you'll see me DEAD.bored to death.boring sampai mati.wait.that sounds like pbsm.sorry y'll.respect..respect..I wonder who are the non-chinese school students who went to school?Owh yea!!That Audrey San larx..who else?she is the human being who plants the "no school no life" phrase in her freaking head.I don't want to crap too much about her.There are many idiotic spies here you know?So...audrey...I LOVE YOU!!!YOU RULE MY WORLD!!!YOU ROCK....my socks...ISH GERAMNYA.Tomorrow im having school..I don't want to go..I don't want to see those stupid hypocrates.I don't want to see their freaking faces!By the way..check this out!I got this from SEVENTEEN.I really really really really agree with Mutya Buena.

You've once mentioned that you prefer male friends compared to females.why so?
Mutya:Cuz females are b******!They can smile at you but talk behind your back.Whereas guys say things to your face.For example if they think your dress you're wearing looks atrocious,they'll say "it's horrible".But the girls will say "yeah,It looks good" even if they feel otherwise.

Isn't it so true?You know what?I prefer being a guy than a girl.But i got to appreciate whatever GOD did.Cuz He has reasons when He does things...

No comments: