Wednesday, September 26, 2007

McDs at 7.00 a.m!!

At 6.20a.m sharp i woke up.mad eh?I never woke up this early before.seriously.Because..i was supposed to accompany daddy to drop mum at ss2 MCDs..her friend was going to pick her up to go to IPOH together,business wan larx.well,my main intention of going there is for...MC DONALDS!!!I had the Big Breakfast and daddy had apple pie.it was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s-I saw Kin Meng there too..err...my cf ex president.i seriously can't belive i woke up at 6.20a.m,have my beauty bath then im off to McDs..usually,i wake up at 11a.m.i slept at 1 am the night before too!Furthermore,im having my maths examination today.I didn't really study all.maybe later?it's 8a.m only.Got to brush up in my transformations,geometrical constructions,pies...dadadadadadada...i don't give a damn actually.im only form 2.my year to relax.woo-hoo.because next year PMR already.TOTALLY CANNOT RELAX man!i'll just take it easy.I don't care if my parents screw me.I masuk telinga kiri keluar telinga kanan.cool eh?that's why i pity my parents for having me at their daughter.i always make them vomit blood wan.Now,my mum is in ipoh..will be back at night i guess?no dinner today..maybe MCDs?i doubt.They won't allow me to eat MCDs again.Hello?i had that for lunch yesterday weix..most proberly eating MEXICAN CHICKEN?or spaghetti?sighs.i don't care.not in the mood to think of dinner.i don't know why im so worried about math.Awww man,it's just a stupid good for nothing exam which gives you nothing but worries.oh nO!what if i screw this paper up?i already screwed science!im going to fail every damn thing.im going to thelast class next year!!NOOOOOOOO...so?i don't care.I aint like those stupid nerds in my class who studies 24/7 and MINDS sharing their stupid knowledge.stingy human beings.I really hate it when they try getting near the teachers as if they would give them extra marks for their pembodekan.yea,SWEAT.i don't belive in all these because it's a teachers duty to teach each and everyone of us.It doesn't matters if the students are stupid or smart.sighs...SMK Taman Sea's teachers[afternoon session]has a LOT to learn.maybe that's the reason they hate me so much.hello?i don't waste my time freaking bodek-ing teachers like *them* ok?My time is precious ok?the government pay them wan you know?they don't work for free...if they work without payments i'll let them continue their stupid attitude larx...hello?THEY ARE PAID!yes..that's the main point.Ish..don't want to talk about those humans.waste of time,waste of MY energy only!geramnya...

No comments: