Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sighs...LIFE

Here I am..sulking like some spoilt brat.wanna know why?Well,[sighs] I just sat for my Kemahiran Hodup test.I tembak-ed 80% of it.So,you know my luck la.24/7 bad luck.Get what i mean?This lesson bores my ass out.You guessed it!!Im having K.H lessons.The freking teacher is so effing stupid.Im here,wriiting my blog as well as chatting wif Jo..Not paying attention la.And that BEE woman is in front crapping some shit.About her dad's whatever sundry shop,Malay's making pau..blablabla.Helorx?woman!!it's out of the topic la!The K.H book states 'AGENSI KERAJAAN YANG MEMBANTU USAHAWAN'can you find any thing that berkaitian with that topic??BIG DEAL..you have a freaking sundry shop and i don't.DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE??now she is talking rubbish again..this is what she says 'When i was young,I never eat RAMLI burger before...only got roti canai.BUT now you can buy roti canai and put it in the oven[i thought it was the microwave]My daughter say its roti tarik not roti canai because arr..can not bite and eat wan..must pull...'SWEAT WEIX!!!I SO do not care if you had never eaten RAMLI burger.I do not care if your daughter says its roti taril.I have no mood to talk already.

No comments: