Sunday, September 23, 2007

LOVE

Far far away there was someone,

Who was just a little girl,

Devoid of all the LOVE and fun,

Deprived from all the happiness of this world.


Our FATHER in heaven approached her,

HE said “My LOVE to you will never end”

“I will always LOVE you,my beautiful pearl”

Immediatly she felt LOVE from this man.


He continued and said,

“My LOVE to you abides forever”,

By HIM that promise was made,

She truly believed that HIS words are true and eternal.


By JESUS CHRIST being sacrificed,

HE showed HIS love to use,

LORD,I want you in my life,

For your LOVE to me is endless



-Stephanie Thong Poh Yin-

1 comment:

heidyquah said...

hey dearrrrr! miss you so so much larh! must meet up after exams yeah? and btw, you saw HIM right? haha. *huggsssss*

-heidy-