Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

cool eh?



i ordered these..yummy..but expensive



stingy brother of mine!


her lala pose





My new year wasn't too bad..I celebrated New Year's day with gor and his family..I woke up at 10.30 a.m that day.Extra early eh?lol.well,my brother came over around 11.30a.m..We went out for early lunch where we had dim sum.Fancy having dim sum for lunch eh?well,i have a very weird family though.I STILL LOVE THEM!
After lunch,we were deciding on where to go...I wanted to go to One Utama for some New Year shopping with mummy as well as to meet up with the youths lah.but...my stupid brother tempted me with his STUPID PS2..so..erm..we went over to his house.Gor and I were upstairs playing DYNASTY WARRIOR 5 while the others were just berbual-bual kosong-ing.
My brother is SO mean!He wouldn't let me kill the warrior and end the game.Ish...can't he give his sister a chance?LAME.I pity the people down there weix..hahahahahah.they couldn't talk in peace.Gor and I were making SO MUCH noise.I was screaming at him when i made the team lost.He was like "your skills CHA don't blame me lah!" Hello?where was he when i was in trouble?cannot save me wan...It was fun lah..though we made so much noise scolding stupid captains and soldiers..i scolded him more than he scolded me lah.blaming him for EVERYTHING.what are sisters for?

Later...i went down stairs and my brother complained to mum that i made the team lost..bla bla bla bla.I don't know how to play well...and i argued..gor and i were fighting downstairs.calling each other stupid...then evrybody started laughing...i don't why but gor and i started laughing too.
My lovely sister in law offered a variety of chocolates to me.Goodness..the wrappings are so so so cuteeeee=)i ate gummies..candies..EVERYTHING la!
Around 4 p.m,we went back home..My brother and his family came as well because daddy wanted to give them a dinner treat.I went to bath,went online for a little while.While using the computer,my brother ran upstairs to my room.I was like "SHIT! ERKER! GET DOWN HEEREEE!" i chased him..and fell on the stairs.the pain was terrible weix..anyways,i walked to my room to find him shouting "mummy!got boyfriend pictures here!" as if lah..he was lying and my mother was totally ignoring him..he and his nonsense.He saw my pictures..asked some questions about it..then when down..
Dinner costed a bomb..Quite expensive lah.we went to Shabu Shabu..a famous japanese steamboat place.Well it was sort of special because we EACH had our own steamboat so that it'll be more hygenic lah.After dinner we were just hanging around there...talking..gor gor wanted to see my camera and he saw my poser pictures and exclaimed "What!?!?! you take pictures of yourself?" i was like "so?cannot arr?" and gave him the killer stare.
New year day was fun especially with my family=)




No comments: