Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just a normal Sunday

I have only 40 minutes to blog bout today as my mum will be back soon.Well lets see..last night i chatted with mummy again..til 12 a.m..it wasn't exactly chatting but more like argue-ing in a nice way.we argued about my religion.She said Christians are hypocrates especially Catholics.Sorry and no offence guys..That's what she said and i did not agree lah.I mean..erm..I RESPECT PEOPLE.Apart from that,we chatted bout other stuff like err..i forgot lah.
i woke up at 7.45am today..feeling a little lousy.bath,makan-ed..dadadadada.Around 8.15,mum fetched me to church.I brought my pencil box along which lead to a TERRIBLE nagging from mum.yeah like what's her problem wei.Well,i still love her..i mean..patience lah.He will cause the coldest hard to find everlasting peace.The reason she nagged me was because i didn't wana use the handbag she bought for me..i mean..what for lah.so mafan.then she scolded me in the car and i kept quiet the whole time til i reached church.i said bye but she didn't answer so i was like "God..please forgive her"
Service wasn't too bad..i wasn't really concentrating during sermon cuz..i was doing other stuff..ivan knows..i attended meeting with other shepherd.wasn't really paying attention.MAC lah..she drew on my arms and all.I still love you lah..doo doo head!Ivan fetched me back halfway through meeting as he was afraid my mum would murder me if i came back late.In the end,she didn't lah.I doubt she didn't even know it was 3.30.too engrossed in her stupid mahjong.lol.
Tuition is in half an hour time..my mum will be back any minute.and yeah..i'll be back lah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stephie! haha, here's what you get for asking me to read your blog. "what? Not paying attention in SG meeting?" hmm... hm... ; )

Pwincezstefstef said...

*screams*aaaaaaa...me no privacy edi.sobzzz...