Wednesday, January 9, 2008

School..school..school

Hey=) i am back..It's been years since i actually blogged.So,today im going to talk about my days in form 3 and all lah.
First day of school was scary...My parents dropped me off at the back gate and i bersendirian walk to 3 jasmine.Actually i hated my stupid class but there were super awesome people like Tze Chi,Jessica,Hilary,Le on...They rule my world weix..super nice human beings.Though we aren't that smart but being friendly is the most important thing.
I can't belive it!since school started i never ever went to the canteen for recess!Jessy and i were just hanging around...crapping...disturbing each other..usual stuff.
School is great weix.Thank God i didn't score well last year or i'll be in the class where there are freaking nreds which i SO hate their good for nothing character.Bloody ass holes lah.No knowledge no life.Overall...they have NO life.
People in my 2 cempaka aren't talking to me anymore..not all lah..Pei Jiun,michelle,li ching,angelica,abigail.. and a couple more.They are o.k..in fact,i miss them=)
the others?errr...maybe cuz they hardly see me or whatever lah.excuses...excuses.i don't give a damn though.
HALELUJAH!i finally stopped car pooling with Audrey...yeah,the smart ass.we hardly even talk too..well that's because im in Jasmine.people in Jasmine are slow witted..yea so..if you mix with them you will fail your PMR.
ive got to go already..i guess my blog would be sort of dead.cuz of skewl..and all..bye=)

No comments: