Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Would you believe it?

Today is a holiday!*sobs* *sobs* No school.Anyways,i shall blog about my wonderful day in class yesterday.Though i fell sick but i managed to concentrate a little.The first part of school was rather tensed up especially for some dude who is desperate for tissue.My nose was dying on me.A hero came and saved my life..sweat.He's just Kah Keng lah.Apparently,he caught a cold too...hmmmm...must had been me..Anyways,he was "too nice" to give me half of his tissue paper.yeah!like what the heck?He actually cut it in to HALF with a pair of scissors.owh wells in the end he gave me one piece lah.so kedekut lah.Spare me one freaking piece only.but..in the end...Kah Keng became a gentleman..he went out of class to buy me a pasket of tissue.i went like"awwwww...xie xie..xie xie"[we communicate in mandarin]


Recess was o.k.I met up with Krystie to brush up with her oral presentation..talk bout her crushes..gossip..and She told me a secret!and obviously im keeping it to myself.


During WBS[waktu belajar sendiri] was fun!well,i was chatting with Jessica the whole way through.more like bullying her.and gosh...i wasted all her ink doing all this!


i was feeling all emo..so yeah la.during history and math..tze chi my darling and I were chit chatting...it was a good conversation lah.erm..am not going to share as its rather personal lor...

Anyways im SO jealous,Tze Chi's cousin is quite cute.During the last period..we were sort of hanging out with the guys and...i find Vinesh a nice guy.I mean..i really hated him..seriously.but now..he's quite a nice friend la.Anyways,his rapping is good.hahahahahaha...well,my darling Tze Chi can rap as well..she rocks weix!rocker chick.and Vinesh said i could rap too..well i was just rapping some verses from MOCKING BIRD...Most of the time...Tze and I were checking out each other's hawt guys from the opposite class.it was so fun lah.

2 comments:

//tigger(;
said...

hey steph!! x)
well.. I love the drawings.. x) can you draw one for me?? I want one.. x)
Btw wat class r u in?

Pwincezstefstef said...

hey dear=)in fact i just did one for you.ill take a picture and post it in my blog lah yea?im in 3 Jasmine.youu?